Paid Old Age Homes on Monthly charges based on the affordability of the elderly
List of facilities and amenities at the Old Age Home:
1. Number of people that can be accommodated: (1a) Total capacity, (1b) Vacancies.
2. Eligible age.
3. Medical check up before enrolling: (3a) self paid, (3b) OAH paid.
4. Self contained room on monthly rental, deposit or donation, etc.
5. Common room charges on monthly basis, deposit or donation, etc.
6. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and 3 times tea, coffee is included. Milk is served at some places. (6a) Fasting food is served, (6b) where Non Veg is prohibited, there sweet dish will be served. (6c) Non veg is served.
7. Medicines, etc. for minor illnesses: (7a) at the cost of the individual, (7b) at the expense of the OAH.
8. If the inmate becomes bedridden: (8a) inmate is retained, (8b) inmate is sent home.
9. On temporary basis: (9a) can stay for a few days on payment, (9b) cannot stay.
10. Temporary arrangement for visitors/ relatives to stay for some days: (10a) accommodation at cost, (10b) Not accommodated.
11. If the inmate does not stay in the OAH for a long time: (11a ) concession on monthly rent is given, (11b ) no concession.
12. The medical bills for any chronic or serious illness is to be paid by the inmate.
Note: Updated July 2004. If you find there are any changes, please inform us. Thanks.
Source : Lokmanya Seva Sangh